Learn all aspects of Advanced Implant Procedures, GBR Vertical and Horizontal Grafting, Sinus Augmentation, Full Arch Implant Treatment, Digital Workflow and Complications in Implant Dentistry
May 29 – June 1, 2024 in Amsterdam with Drs. Sascha Jovanovic, Giacomo Fabbri & Erik Blom
Learn, Observe & Practice
• The surgical aspect will focus on advanced implant procedures, GBR vertical and horizontal grafting, Sinus augmentation, Periimplantitis and complications in implant dentistry.
• The digital workflow will describe virtual implant planing, scanning of implant bodies and gingival emergence, 3D printing of surgical guides and single implant and full arch hybrid temporaries
• The choice of implant design and its benefits in deficient and poor-quality bone will be presented.
• The restorative aspect will focus on esthetic results for single to full-arch solutions using the analog and full digital workflow, the optimal implant position, abutment choice and the evidence and experience to deliver long-term results.
Live Surgery at Faculty of Dentistry (ACTA) – University of Amsterdam
The patient treatment by faculty will focus on advanced surgical treatment with implant placement and GBR/soft tissue grafting in the Anterior esthetic zone.
The class students will practice hands-on procedures using:
1) GBR horizontal and vertical bone grafting with collagen and TR-PTFE membranes, fixations pins and screws, bone grafts, biomaterials and Growth Factors in special plastic models and fresh pig jaw models
2) Full-arch straight and tilted implant placement and restoration in special plastic models
3) Sinus bone graft procedures using the lateral and crestal lift approach
4) Engaging implants (Straumann BLX and TLX) in special plastic models for socket and full arch treatment
5) Immediate tooth replacement with implant placement and shell pick-up temporization
- Hourly program available on Day 1
DR SASCHA JOVANOVIC
Periodontist & Implant Surgeon, Los Angeles
Dr. Sascha A. Jovanovic is considered a global expert in Implant Dentistry and one of the founders of guided bone regeneration (GBR) and Esthetic Implant Surgery with over 80 scientific publications, book chapters and one text book. He presents and teaches his implant protocols globally and is Academic Chair of the gIDE Institute, Assistant Professor of Loma Linda University, Past-President of the European Association of Osseointegration (EAO), and Past-Co-Director of the UCLA Dental Implant Center. He was formally trained in periodontics at UCLA School of Dentistry; in Implant Dentistry at Loma Linda University and in Prosthodontics at University of Aachen, Germany and holds a Master of Sciences degree in Oral Biology from UCLA. His multidisciplinary dental practice is based in Santa Monica, California and he restricts his clinical work to dental implant therapy, bone & soft tissue reconstruction and esthetic dentistry.
Dr GIACOMO FABBRI
Prosthodontist, Cattolica, Italy
Dr Giacomo Fabbri graduated with honours in dentistry and prosthodontics at the University of Pavia. He graduated from several postgraduate training programs and the Master Program in Fixed Prosthodontics by Dr. Mauro Fradeani. He has published several international articles in peer-reviewed journals with focus on prosthetics and restorative dentistry.
Dr Fabbri lectures in Italy and abroad on topics related to fixed prosthodontics and implant prosthodontics. He collaborates with the University of Naples (Prof. F. Zarone) and the University of Siena (Prof. M. Ferrari) on research protocols in the field of materials on natural teeth and implants.
Dr ERIK BLOM, Phd
Prosthodontist & Implant Dentist, Amsterdam, Netherlands
In 1989 graduated at the University of Amsterdam as a dentist. After graduation he worked as a general dentist in several dental clinics in and outside the Netherlands. In 1994 he started at the department of oral implantology at ACTA (Academic Centre for Dentistry in Amsterdam). In this period he specialized in restorative and esthetic dentistry.
In 2001 he got his PhD on a thesis about Growth factors and bone growth. In the same year he started his private clinic near Amsterdam, also he got his Master of Science in oral implantology. Currently, he is associate Professor at ACTA and runs a private dental clinic . He published several articles in the international literature and is a frequent presenter at national and international congresses.
Advanced Implant Master Session in Amsterdam
May 29 – June 1, 2024 in Amsterdam| Fee: €5495 | gIDE Members: €4995
Registration includes 4 days of training, 32 CE credits, continental breakfast, lunch and breaks
Live Surgery Location (Day 4)
Faculty of Dentistry (ACTA)
University of Amsterdam
Gustav Mahlerlaan 3004,
1081 LA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Daily Schedule: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm | Course manual available on Day 1
All appropriate measures will be taken to ensure the highest level of safety for faculty, staff, and participants. At all times gIDE will be fully adhering to the regulations of the local government, official health departments, meeting venues, as well as best practices. This will include considerations to class size, the wearing of masks by all, and any other measures that promote safety.
gIDE can elect to cancel or postpone scheduled courses due to the health risks associated with the current pandemic and cannot be held responsible for reimbursing prepaid (including non-refundable) customer travel costs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellation fee is $750 up to forty-five (45) days prior to each program. After that date, there will be no refunds. gIDE may cancel scheduled courses up to thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled start of the course if certain attendance minimums are not met. gIDE is not responsible for reimbursing prepaid (including non-refundable) customer travel costs. It is recommended that customers who elect to incur travel costs for a training course, schedule and purchase airfare and hotel accommodations with this in mind.
For more information, please call or WhatsApp +1 818.633.0752 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To LEARN MORE and to REGISTER
please fill out the form below.