Advanced Implant Surgical Hands-On Course
Socket grafting, horizontal and vertical GBR, soft tissue grafting
and open and closed sinus lift procedure
with Dr. Sascha Jovanovic
Sept 19, 2020 in Los Angeles
GBR MODULE: HANDS-ON (1/2 DAY)
- Horizontal ridge augmentation with simultaneous implant placement, layered bone graft with resorbable membrane placement & fixation sutures
- Horizontal ridge augmentation with resorbable membrane placement, bone tacks & 1:1 ratio mixed Xeno/Auto bone graft
- Vertical ridge augmentation with titanium reinforced PTFE cytoplast membranes, bone screws & 1:1 ratio mixed Xeno/Auto bone graft
EXTRACTION SOCKET, SINUS MODULE: HANDS-ON (1/2 DAY)
- Socket Grafting & Immediate Implant Placement
- Socket Grafting & Cytoplast membrane
- Lateral window approach using bone-cutting instruments
- Lateral window approach using Piezo Surgery
- Internal sinus elevation using Osteotome techniques
- Internal sinus elevation using Piezo Surgery
- Bone graft layering technique with barrier membrane
- Sinus perforation treatment & repair
LOS ANGELES, CA | PERIODONTIST & IMPLANT SURGEON
He restricts his clinical work to dental implant therapy and bone & soft tissue reconstruction and is Founder and Academic Chairman of the gIDE Institute and Assistant Professor at Loma Linda University.
He is the past-president of the European Association for Osseointegration (EAO) and a past-Board member of the Osseointegration Foundation (OF). He is an honorary member of the South African Society of Periodontology, was the program chair of the EAO 2000 scientific congress, as well an award recipient from the American Academy of Periodontology, the California Society of Periodontists, and the German Implant Society (DGI).
Dr. Jovanovic’s clinical research emphasizes esthetic management in dental implant therapy and bone and soft tissue reconstruction techniques. His applied research focuses on bone regeneration with different bone graft materials, growth factors and barrier membranes as well as the biology of soft tissues around teeth and implants.
He lectures extensively worldwide and has published over 65 articles and book chapters, and one textbook titled Color Atlas of Implantology (Thieme Publ.) which is translated in 8 languages. He is the Editor-in-Chief of the gIDE academic curriculum, is on several editorial boards for scientific journals and presents and teaches his implant protocols globally.
Saturday, September 19, 2020 from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm at the gIDE Institute
With respect to the safety of participants, faculty and staff attending and supporting the classroom sessions, all appropriate measures will be taken to ensure gIDE is cooperating with the regulations of the local government, official health departments and the meeting venues. This will include considerations to class size, appropriate spacing between seats, the wearing of masks by faculty, staff and participants, and any other measures that ensure necessary precautions. These steps will, of course, extend to lunches and coffee breaks. Face masks and sterilizers will be available and each morning temperature will be taken on each person entering the building.
12217 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064
8:30 am to 5:30 pm