Now in its 14th Year with over 1,600 Graduates
gIDE originated & pioneered this year-long learning format and curriculum fourteen years ago. Dentists in implant & esthetic dentistry have advanced their understanding and proficiency in placing & restoring implants in this evidence-based, comprehensive program taught by world class faculty.
This one year program is offered concurrently in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and China.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 310.696.9025.
LEARN & PRACTICE
- Select, diagnose and plan your implant case
- Achieve a team approach with patients and colleagues
- Create a lab fabricated and/or digital surgical plan
- Choose and place an implant safely
- Preserve peri-implant crestal bone
- Maintain and graft soft tissue correctly
- Graft bone in sockets, sinus and horizontal/vertical GBR
- Restorative steps for Abutment Selection and Prosthetic treatment
- Achieve Optimal and Stable Implant Function and Esthetics
- Diagnose and treat surgical and restorative complications
- Digital Implant Dentistry
- Manage and document your case from diagnosis to delivery
- Complete Implant Curriculum
- 4 LIVE In-Person Sessions (18 Days)
- 3 Online Modules
- Live Surgery Demonstrations
- Hands-On Workshops
- Small Classroom Setting
- Case Reviews & Exams
- 300+ Hours CE
- Whatsapp Support Forum
- Online Education Library (1-Year Professional Membership)
- Literature Review
- gIDE Certificate in Implant Dentistry
- Preferred Prep for AO, EAO, AAID Certification Programs
- 1200+ Graduated Implant Clinicians
To LEARN MORE and to REGISTER
please fill out the form below.