Learn all aspects of soft tissue surgical and restorative procedures
March 6 – 9, 2024 in Malaga, Spain with Dr. Sascha Jovanovic and Dr. Egon Euwe
All aspects of soft tissue management and grafting before, during and after implant placement will be discussed as well as the complications seen with these procedures.
7 hands-on workshops with wet and dry models will highlight these procedures using microsurgical instruments and sutures. Advanced implant prosthodontics will be covered with lectures on full-mouth implant restorations, and mixed teeth/implant cases.
Learn, Observe & Practice
• Biology and science of periodontal plastic surgery around teeth and implants
• Clinical protocols to regain and thicken soft tissues around teeth and implants
• Proven protocols for root coverage procedures with CT grafts and growth factors
• Mucogingival procedures before, during and after implant placement to increase keratinized, attached gingiva and gingival thickness
• Strip surface palatal grafts, subepithelial palatal grafts, collagen and allograft soft tissue substitutes and growth factors. Indications and results
• Soft tissue complications seen after procedures and limitations of soft tissue grafting
• Harvesting techniques for palatal soft tissue grafts and suture techniques
• Restorative steps for Abutment design and selection. Subgingival emergence profile. Ti-base selection and cementation.
• Soft tissue esthetics with monolithic zirconia vs layered solutions
The class students will practice the following procedures:
1) Immediate Implant placement with Socket & Soft Tissue Grafts
2) Soft tissue flaps – Split vs Full Thickness; Tunneling vs Full Flap
3) Palatal Soft Tissue Harvest – Strip vs Envelop; Keratinization vs Thickening
4) Autogenous Tissue Grafts vs Collagen Biomaterials
5) Dermal Grafts and Growth factors
- Hourly program available on Day 1
DR SASCHA JOVANOVIC
Periodontist & Program Chair, Los Angeles
Dr. Sascha A. Jovanovic is considered a global expert in Implant Dentistry and one of the founders of guided bone regeneration (GBR) and Esthetic Implant Surgery with over 80 scientific publications. He presents his clinical and evidence-based implant protocols globally and is Academic Chair of the gIDE Institute, Past-President of the European Association of Osseointegration (EAO), Past-Co-Director of the UCLA Dental Implant Center, honorary member and award recipient of several academic organizations and editorial boards for scientific journals and Past-Faculty of UCLA, Loma Linda Univ, Univ of Aachen, Hong Kong Univ, Buenos Aires Univ, Chulalongkorn Univ and others. He was formally trained in Periodontics at UCLA School of Dentistry; in Implant Dentistry at Loma Linda Univ and in Prosthodontics at Univ of Aachen, Germany and holds a Master of Sciences Degree in Oral Biology from UCLA. Dr. Jovanovic’s practice and research emphasize bone and soft tissue regeneration and esthetic implant management.
DR EGON EUWE
General Dentist, Milan, Italy
Dr. Euwe obtained his degree at the University of Utrecht (Holland). He studied under Dr. Sascha Jovanovic at UCLA from 1992 to 1996 and conducted clinical research on resorption of newly formed bone at the University of Milan. Dr. Euwe maintains a private practice focusing on periodontics and oral implantology. He lectures extensively in Italy and abroad on advanced implantology.
Advanced Soft Tissue Implant Master Session
March 6 – 9, 2024 in Malaga, Spain | Fee: €5495 | gIDE Members: €4995
Registration includes 4 days of training, 32 CE credits, continental breakfast, lunch and breaks
All appropriate measures will be taken to ensure the highest level of safety for faculty, staff, and participants. At all times gIDE will be fully adhering to the regulations of the local government, official health departments, meeting venues, as well as best practices. This will include considerations to class size, the wearing of masks by all, and any other measures that promote safety.
gIDE can elect to cancel or postpone scheduled courses due to the health risks associated with the current pandemic and cannot be held responsible for reimbursing prepaid (including non-refundable) customer travel costs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellation fee is $750 up to forty-five (45) days prior to each program. After that date, there will be no refunds. gIDE may cancel scheduled courses up to thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled start of the course if certain attendance minimums are not met. gIDE is not responsible for reimbursing prepaid (including non-refundable) customer travel costs. It is recommended that customers who elect to incur travel costs for a training course, schedule and purchase airfare and hotel accommodations with this in mind.
For more information, please call or WhatsApp +1 818.633.0752 or email email@example.com.
To LEARN MORE and to REGISTER
please fill out the form below.