Learn all aspects of advanced implant procedures, GBR vertical and horizontal grafting, Sinus Augmentation, Full Arch Implant Treatment, Digital Workflow and Complications in Implant Dentistry
• The surgical aspect will focus on advanced implant procedures, GBR vertical and horizontal grafting, Sinus augmentation, Periimplantitis and complications in implant dentistry.
• The digital workflow will describe virtual implant planing, scanning of implant bodies and gingival emergence, 3D printing of surgical guides and single implant and full arch hybrid temporaries
• The choice of implant design and its benefits in deficient and poor-quality bone will be presented.
• The restorative aspect will focus on esthetic results for single to full-arch solutions using the analog and full digital workflow, the optimal implant position, abutment choice and the evidence and experience to deliver long-term results.
The patient treatment by faculty will focus on advanced surgical treatment with implant placement and GBR/soft tissue grafting in the Anterior esthetic zone.
The class students will practice procedures using:
1) GBR horizontal and vertical bone grafting with collagen and TR-PTFE membranes, fixations pins and screws, bone grafts, biomaterials and Growth Factors in special plastic models and fresh pig jaw models
2) Full-arch straight and tilted implant placement and restoration in special plastic models
3) Sinus bone graft procedures using the lateral and crestal lift approach
4) Engaging implants (Straumann BLX and TLX) in special plastic models for socket and full arch treatment
DR SASCHA JOVANOVIC
Periodontist & Program Chair, Los Angeles
Dr. Sascha A. Jovanovic is considered a global expert in Implant Dentistry and one of the founders of guided bone regeneration (GBR) and Esthetic Implant Surgery with over 80 scientific publications, book chapters and one text book. He presents and teaches his implant protocols globally and is Academic Chair of the gIDE Institute, Assistant Professor of Loma Linda University, Past-President of the European Association of Osseointegration (EAO), and Past-Co-Director of the UCLA Dental Implant Center. He was formally trained in periodontics at UCLA School of Dentistry; in Implant Dentistry at Loma Linda University and in Prosthodontics at University of Aachen, Germany and holds a Master of Sciences degree in Oral Biology from UCLA. His multidisciplinary dental practice is based in Santa Monica, California and he restricts his clinical work to dental implant therapy, bone & soft tissue reconstruction and esthetic dentistry.
DR JOSEPH KAN
Prosthodontist, Loma Linda University
Dr. Joseph Kan received DDS from Loma Loma University School of Dentistry (LLUSD), California, USA, and then completed Prosthodontics and Implant Dentistry with MS. He is currently Professor and teaches at Advanced Education Program for Implant Dentistry and Advanced Education Program in Periodontics at LLU. He also maintains a private practice. Besides lecturing nationally and internationally, Dr. Kan has published over 100 referenced articles and book chapters on interdisciplinary treatment planning, periodontal peri-implant tissue management, and immediate tooth replacement concepts..
Advanced Implant Master Session in Los Angeles
June 13 – 16, 2023 | Fee: $4995
Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch and breaks
12217 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Daily Schedule: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm | Course manual available on Day 1
All appropriate measures will be taken to ensure the highest level of safety for faculty, staff, and participants. At all times gIDE will be fully adhering to the regulations of the local government, official health departments, meeting venues, as well as best practices. This will include considerations to class size, the wearing of masks by all, and any other measures that promote safety.
gIDE can elect to cancel or postpone scheduled courses due to the health risks associated with the current pandemic and cannot be held responsible for reimbursing prepaid (including non-refundable) customer travel costs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellation fee is $750 up to forty-five (45) days prior to each program. After that date, there will be no refunds. gIDE may cancel scheduled courses up to thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled start of the course if certain attendance minimums are not met. gIDE is not responsible for reimbursing prepaid (including non-refundable) customer travel costs. It is recommended that customers who elect to incur travel costs for a training course, schedule and purchase airfare and hotel accommodations with this in mind.
Best Western Hotel Santa Monica
3102 Pico Blvd,
Santa Monica, CA 90405
gIDE Group Rates:
Jan – Mar 2023 | $189 – 2 Queens Beds | $179 – King Bed
Apr – Aug 2023 | $199 – 2 Queens Beds | $189 – King Bed
Sep – Dec 2023 | $189 – 2 Queens Beds | $179 – King Bed
To reserve by phone, please call +1 310 450 5766 and Mention gIDE
Hilton Santa Monica
1707 4th Street,
Santa Monica, CA 90401
gIDE Group Rates
Jan 1, 2023 – June 12, 2023 | $335 single/double occupancy Standard Rooms
June 13, 2023 – Sept 3, 2023 | $375 single/double occupancy Standard Rooms
Sept 4, 2023 – Dec 31, 2023 | $325 single/double occupancy Standard Rooms
To reserve by phone, please call +1 310 395 3332 and Mention gIDE
For more information, please call or WhatsApp +1 818.633.0752 or email email@example.com.
To LEARN MORE and to REGISTER
please fill out the form below.