Learn the latest in digital workflow technology and deliver the best functional and esthetic outcomes for your patients
See first-hand how the latest in digital workflow technology can save you time, increase predictability, and help you deliver the best functional and esthetic outcomes for your patients. Bring your own case to plan and 3D-print with the guidance of our clinical and technical team.
Dr Sascha A Jovanovic, Periodontist & Implant Surgeon, | Los Angeles, CA
Dr Natasa Gregoric, General Dentist | Ljubljana, Slovenia
Have you ever
looked at past implant cases that you realized you could have positioned better for a prosthetic reconstruction?
had to choose cemented over screw-retained just because your angulation wasn’t precise enough?
wondered about what it requires to plan your implants digitally and 3D-print your own surgical guides in your practice?
During this workshop you will…
- Learn the advantages of digital planning in implant dentistry and the 3D software options
- Work with the oral scanning process to create accurate STL files and the scanner options
- Understand the CBCT data collection and transfer to a DICOM file
- Learn to plan an implant placement in CoDiagnostix software
- See printer options for 3D printed in-office surgical guides, temporaries etc
- Learn how to design, fabricate and post-process a 3D printed surgical guide
- Understand the design and difference between partial and fully guided stents
- Observe how to scan an implant position with scan bodies during surgery
- Learn tips & tricks while using implant planning software and 3D-printers
- Observe LIVE full arch patient surgery with 3D surgical and stackable guides, implant scanning protocols with 3Shape and photogrammetry with PIC scanner and the delivery of a 3D printed full arch provisionals
- Hear evidence-based lectures on the use of surgical guides with the latest cases from gIDE faculty
- Have the chance to plan your own patient case and print the surgical guide
WORKSHOP & LIVE SURGERY demonstration
- Live patient surgery by Dr Jovanovic demonstrating the Full Arch Implant Solution with guided bone reduction, implant placement and immediate hybrid temporary delivery
- Hands-on workshop on provided Laptops with CoDiagnostix software planning tips and tricks
- Hands-on workshop with partial and fully guided implant placements with different surgical guides
- Hands-on workshop using oral scans to create STL files
- Hands-on workshop demonstrating the 3D printing of a surgical guide
- Hands-on workshop to learn the guided implant drilling protocol with different guides, sleeves and keys
- Hands-on workshop scanning the optimal gingival emergence profile with 3Shape
DR SASCHA JOVANOVIC
Periodontist & Implant Surgeon, Los Angeles
Dr. Sascha A. Jovanovic is considered a global expert in Implant Dentistry and one of the founders of guided bone regeneration (GBR) and Esthetic Implant Surgery with over 80 scientific publications, book chapters and one text book. He presents and teaches his implant protocols globally and is Academic Chair of the gIDE Institute, Assistant Professor of Loma Linda University, Past-President of the European Association of Osseointegration (EAO), and Past-Co-Director of the UCLA Dental Implant Center. He was formally trained in periodontics at UCLA School of Dentistry; in Implant Dentistry at Loma Linda University and in Prosthodontics at University of Aachen, Germany and holds a Master of Sciences degree in Oral Biology from UCLA. His multidisciplinary dental practice is based in Santa Monica, California and he restricts his clinical work to dental implant therapy, bone & soft tissue reconstruction and esthetic dentistry.
Dr Francesco Mintrone
Prosthodontist, Modena, Italy
Dr. Francesco Mintrone began his career as a dental technician and in particular, as a ceramist. Following his Degree in Dentistry with a prize at the University of Modena, Italy, he began to improve his knowledge in prosthetic dentistry and implant surgery. He is an active member of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (EAED) and has his own dental practice, specializing in Prosthodontics and Esthetic Dentistry. Dr. Mintrone is an award-winning published clinician. He is invited to lecture globally due to his recognized expertise.
Dr Natasa Gregoric
General Dentist, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Dr. Gregoric obtained her dentistry degree from the Medical University of Vienna, Austria in 2008. Upon graduation she was offered a position as University Assistant at the Department of Periodontology at the MUV, Austria, where she completed her Master of Science in Periodontology in 2012. In 2014 she completed one year Endodontology Curriculum in Munich, Germany (Prof. Baumann). She became gIDE (Loma Linda University) Master Clinician (Dr. Sascha Jovanovic) in 2017. In 2019 she conducted 1 year International Postgraduate Program in Reconstruction Surgery of Periodontal and Peri-Implant Tissues from Milan, Italy (Prof. Massimo de Sanctis). She is since 2017 gIDE Mentor and became in 2021 gIDE Europe Coordinator. She runs a private dental practice in Ljubljana Slovenia.
RAFFI AGHVINIAN, CDT
CDT, Los Angeles, CA
Raffi Aghvinian was formally trained as a master dental technician and has learned and worked in his parents dental laboratory for most of his career.
He has specialized in advanced dental and implant laboratory in analog and digital format. Over the last 10 years, he has developed a particular interest and experience in digital planning of implant therapy, the milling and 3 Printing of Implant Temporaries and the fabrication of implant prostheses using traditional and current dental materials. He has functioned as a consultant and laboratory to many specialized dental offices and dental implant companies. He is the founder and owner of the Natura-Like laboratory.
Dr Jason Kboudi, General Dentist | Beverly Hills, CA
Dr Soma Lari, Periodontist | Glendale, CA
2-Day Hands-On Digital Workshop in Los Angeles Includes Live surgery & 1-Year Membership*
Course Fee: $1495 | Members Fee: $1420
11 CE Credits | Registration includes lunch and breaks
*Complimentary 1 year gIDE Membership ($399 value) will be provisioned to each attending participant on the day of the course. Existing Members will receive 1 full year extension to their current membership.
Day 1: 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM*
Day 2: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM*
*for the Sep 23-24 program the days are reversed.
gIDE Training Center
12217 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064
All appropriate measures will be taken to ensure the highest level of safety for faculty, staff, and participants. At all times gIDE will be fully adhering to the regulations of the local government, official health departments, meeting venues, as well as best practices. This will include considerations to class size, the wearing of masks by all, and any other measures that promote safety.
gIDE can elect to cancel or postpone scheduled courses due to the health risks associated with the current pandemic and cannot be held responsible for reimbursing prepaid (including non-refundable) customer travel costs.
Cancellation fee is $750 up to forty-five (45) days prior to each program. After that date, there will be no refunds. gIDE may cancel scheduled courses up to thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled start of the course if certain attendance minimums are not met. gIDE is not responsible for reimbursing prepaid (including non-refundable) customer travel costs. It is recommended that customers who elect to incur travel costs for a training course, schedule and purchase airfare and hotel accommodations with this in mind.
Best Western Hotel Santa Monica
3102 Pico Blvd,
Santa Monica, CA 90405
gIDE Group Rates:
Jan – Mar 2023 | $189 – 2 Queens Beds | $179 – King Bed
Apr – Aug 2023 | $199 – 2 Queens Beds | $189 – King Bed
Sep – Dec 2023 | $189 – 2 Queens Beds | $179 – King Bed
To reserve by phone, please call +1 310 450 5766 and Mention gIDE
Hilton Santa Monica
1707 4th Street,
Santa Monica, CA 90401
gIDE Group Rates
Jan 1, 2023 – June 12, 2023 | $335 single/double occupancy Standard Rooms
June 13, 2023 – Sept 3, 2023 | $375 single/double occupancy Standard Rooms
Sept 4, 2023 – Dec 31, 2023 | $325 single/double occupancy Standard Rooms
To reserve by phone, please call +1 310 395 3332 and Mention gIDE
For more information, please call or WhatsApp +1 818.633.0752 or email email@example.com.
To LEARN MORE and to REGISTER
please fill out the form below.