Periodontal Regeneration & Plastic Periodontal Surgery –
The Italian decision tree to pursue aesthetic and predictable results
The introduction of new biological concepts, biomaterials and new surgical techniques during the last years, such as single flap approach, minimally invasive interventions, Growth Factors, different Papilla Preservation Techniques, or Soft Tissue Wall approach, makes it possible to answer the patient’s demands and change the prognosis of compromised teeth, with predictable long term results. Each technique, as well as the decision making in different clinical scenarios, will be analyzed during the presentation. The procedures will be shown in details and clarified with the projection of several macro-video.
- Minimally invasive technique
- Use of growth factors for regeneration
- Management of periodontal disease in the esthetic zone
- Use of soft tissue for periodontal regeneration
- Soft Tissue Wall technique
- Flap management in plastic periodontal surgery
- Papilla preservation techniques
- Flap designs, de-epithelialized free gingival graft and bilaminar technique
- The connective tissue platform technique for soft tissue augmentation
- Periodontal plastic surgery techniques
- Growth factor (Emdogain) application
PROF. GIULIO RASPERINI
MILAN, ITALY | PERIODONTIST
Graduated in dentistry. Specialized in Orthodontics. Active Member of the Italian Society of Periodontology (SIdP) and vice president (2016-17) and of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (EAED), Full member of the British Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry (BAAD), ITI Fellow.
Winner of a few Awards for research focused on Periodontology and Implantology, among them: International Quintessence Publishing Award (Boston 2000 – 2004), Goldman (SIdP 1996 -2010), Clinical Research Award EAO (Glasgow 2010), Earl Robinson Periodontal Regeneration Award (AAP Los Angeles 2012), Align Research Award (California 2013).
Associate Professor in Periodontology, Dep. of Biomedical, Surgical and Dental Sciences, University of Milan, Milan, Italy. Foundation IRCCS Ca’ Granda Polyclinic Milan, Italy. Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor and Faculty University of Michigan MI, USA.
September 24, 2017 – Lecture and Hands-On Workshop
8:30 am to 5:30 pm at gIDE Institute
Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch and breaks
12217 W. Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
8:30am – 5:30pm